Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do Not Leave Me Unattended......

My husband will back up these words with his life. I have been known to do things that normal people don't do when left alone.....or maybe I am just honest about it. A couple of days ago, I had one of those days where I had plenty to do..but I just had this unsettled bored feeling. I would walk around the house staring out the windows, thumb through old magazines..pluck my eyebrows...you get the idea. Anyway, after the children were down, I plopped my pregnant butt in front of my computer and began to peruse YouTube. Below I have provided the sites I stumbled across and found note worthy.

Please note that I realize the loss of respect you will have for me after you look at them and my comments..........oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAVdyHbSQYg&feature=related

Holy Crap. Can you imagine your life as a Siamese twin?? Here are a couple of phrases that would be..well, useless:

"Let's meet back here at........"

"Get out of my face."

"I just need some 'me' time."

"Last one back is the rotten egg."

"That's it, I'm leaving"

"It's your turn to walk the dog."

"You're really getting under my skin."

Here's a couple of games that you would not be able to play with each other:

Hide-n-go-seek

Marco Polo

Freeze tag

Leap Frog

I think I would be delinquent and dishonest if I didn't mention this one last thought......if they choose to, how is marriage going to work out for them and all the facets of it? Will they marry one man or two? I mean, the whole procreation aspect of it.... I am having a hard time wrapping my head around all the options!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i__XhXf9rPI&feature=related
This is how I feel when I feel like I've spent the whole day yelling at my children.


That's enough for now.

No comments: